The Short Course Proposal Submission for USNCCM15 is now closed.
Proposals to hold a short course at the 15th U.S. National Congress may be submitted using the form below by January 20, 2019. The proposal should be a summary of what is to be presented and what participants can expect to gain from attending. For proposers, please note the following:
- Pre-congress short courses will be held on Sunday, July 28, 2019 at the conference site.
- If the pre-congress short courses are over-subscribed, then the congress organizers will consider holding post-congress short courses on Friday, August 2, 2019.
- All short courses may be scheduled between 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM. Short course materials are expected to be for 5-6 hours duration.
- The short course fee will include a continental breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack. Breakfast will be held from 8:30-9:00 AM, lunch from 12:00-1:00 PM and an afternoon snack from 3:00-3:30 PM.
- The short course rate for registered participants is assessed at $250.
- All short course organizers are required to submit a detailed course outline and syllabus as soon as your short course is accepted.
- Audiovisual equipment and appropriate classroom settings will be provided.
- Preparing and distributing the course material will be the responsibility of the course organizers.
- The instructor(s) will be compensated $600 for presenting the course. If there is more than one instructor, the $600 instructor fee will be divided among all the instructors.
- The short course will be cancelled by June 15, 2019 if enrollment is insufficient. Enrollment is considered insufficient if the projected revenue will be less than the projected expenses.