Although abstract submission is now closed, authors and minisymposium organizers may wish to check on the status of their abstracts and minisymposia. The submission site may be found at https://submissions15.usnccm.org.
Below are the guidelines/instructions on abstract submission. Please read them carefully before beginning your submission. The link to submit your abstract is at the end of the instructions. The deadline for abstract submission has been extended to JANUARY 31, 2019.
- Your abstract will be submitted in one of the conference minisymposia. Use the drop down menu to select the symposium where your abstract should be placed. To see a list of the USNCCM15 minisymposia, click here.
- Participants may be an author of multiple abstracts, but can be the presenting author of only one abstract.
- Abstracts are to be submitted as text only with a limit of 400 words.
- Your abstract must contain a summary of your presentation as well describe the principal contributions to the field. Up to three references may be included in the abstract and will be counted toward the 400 words.
- No figures or equations are allowed.
- When entering the title, use the 'title' case (capitalize only the first letter of each significant word). Do not enter the title in all caps or capitalize the letter of the first word only.
- Be sure to enter all the authors with their affiliiations and email addresses. There is a 400 character limit on affiliations. Limit the affiliation for each author to name of institution, company, or university only. Do NOT provide mailing address or department name with the affiliation.
- You will have until January 31, 2019 to edit your submitted manuscript.
- Once successfully submitted, the person submitting the abstract will receive an email notification that the abstract has been received. If you do not receive an email notification within 24 hours, contact us at email@example.com. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IS ENTERED CORRECTLY.
- Your abstract will be reviewed by the organizers of your selected symposium. We anticipate that notification of your abstract acceptance or rejection will be made 30 days after the close of abstract submission as published on the conference website.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
If you submitted an abstrct to the 13th World Congress on Computational Mechanics in New York City in July 2018, your username and password is still valid. If you need assistance, contact Ruth at firstname.lastname@example.org.