Registration is now open. The link for online registration is given at the end of this page.
See information below the fees table regarding important registration guidelines.
NOTE: Early registration has been extended to April 30, 2019. Presenters will need to pay by this date in order to be guaranteed a place in the program.
|February 1, 2019-April 30, 2019||Early Full Registration||675||725|
|Discounted Early Full Registration (no banquet6)||635||685|
|May 1, 2019-June 30, 2019||
Regular Full Registration
|Discounted Full Registration (no banquet6)||685||760|
|July 1, 2019-August 1, 2019 (on site)||Late Full Registration (no banquet)||800||875|
|No discounted registrations after June 30, 2019|
|February 1, 2019-April 30, 2019||Early Student Registration||400||n/a|
|Discounted Early Student Registration (no banquet6)||375||n/a|
|May 1, 2019-June 30, 2019||Regular Student Registration||450||n/a|
|Discounted Regular Student Registration (no banquet6)||425||n/a|
|July 1, 2019-August 1, 2019 (on site)||Late Student Registration||500||n/a|
|No discounted rates after June 30, 2019|
|Accompanying Person||Includes opening reception and banquet only||175||175|
If you wish to attend a pre-Congress short course only, you may register through this site.
- The participant fee covers the conference abstracts and program, the welcome reception, congress banquet (unless otherwise indicated as a discounted registration fee), all coffee breaks and refreshments, and a two-year membership in USACM and IACM for eligible participants. The student fee does not include membership dues.
- If you are currently a student and will graduate in May or June 2019, you may register as a “student.” All student registrants will be asked to show a student ID or other documentation regarding their status when checking in at the congress.
- Only one presentation per registration is allowed.
- If you submitted an abstract and it has been accepted, you will need to complete your registration and pay the fees no later than April 30 in order to be guarantee inclusion in the final program.
- There is no one-day registration. Your registration fee is for the entire conference.
- The banquet is not included in the discounted registration fees.
- The Accompanying Person registration covers the opening reception and banquet.
The standard and preferred method of payment is via credit card. We strongly encourage you to use this convenient option. We are currently accepting Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards.
If you choose to pay by wire transfer, there is an additional $50 service fee to cover for expenses incurred both at the bank of origin and the destination bank. Note that if you are paying for more than one person, the $50 fee applies for each registrant. Send an e-mail to email@example.com to request Wire Transfer Instructions. However, you must first register online, indicating "offline payment" as the payment method. The wire transfer method of payment will not be available after July 1, 2019.
If you send a check, make it payable to "The United States Association for Computational Mechanics", and mail it along with a copy of your registration confirmation to the following address. Write the name of the registrant on the check.
2025 Guadalupe, #260
Austin, TX 78705
The status of whether you are "Early", "Regular", or "Late" will depend upon the date when the funds are received, not when they (checks or wire) are sent. If you choose either the wire transfer or check option, your registration will be marked unpaid until the funds are deposited on our side.
Note: Only on site registration will be allowed beginning July 28, 2019. Onsite registration can be processed using credit cards, checks or cash.
(a) Registration cancellations are strongly discouraged. If for unavoidable reasons you will be unable to attend after having registered for USNCCM15, you must request a refund by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with a justification statement. This request must be made before June 15, 2019, 5:00 p.m. CDST time. A $100 penalty will apply to all cancelled and refunded registrations regardless of when the cancellations take place. Refunds will be made by check, and sent within 30 days after the conclusion of the Congress.
(b) No refunds will be granted after June 15, 2019, 5:00 pm CDST.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER ONLINE NOW.